The KVIB is charged with the planning, promotion, organisation and implementation of programs for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
Dr. Hina Shafi Bhat
Hon'ble Vice Chairperson
Mr. Farukh Qazi
- Expression of Interest: Third Party Physical verification of JKREGP units established during financial year 2020-21.
- Corrigendum Expression of Interest: Requested for proposal (RFP) from Chartered Accountant Firms/LLPs for compilations of Financial Statements.
- Expression of Interest: Requested for proposal (RFP) from Chartered Accountant Firms/LLPs for compilations of Financial Statements.
- Expression of Interest: Third party physical verification of JKREGP units.
- Expression of Interest: Updation of Coffee Table Book for J&K KVIB.
- Short term tender for making arrangements for inauguration of CFC Martand Chainstitch & Crewel Embroidery clauster and inauguration of Exhibition cum artisan interaction at Ranipora Anantnag.
- Cancellation of tenders floated by IAs for procurement of Machinery for all three Beekeeping Clusters of Jammu Division.
- Notification- Convention of registered Beekeepers/farmers/stakeholders on 27-10-2021 at 11.30 A.M at CFC of Kashur Maunch Beekeeping Cluster HMT Srinagar to establish a cluster specific Cooperative Society/SPV.
- Notice Inviting Tender-Printing & Supply of Coffee Table Book for J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board.
- Re-Tender e-NIT for supply, delivery, installation & commissioning of machinery/equipments for Kashur Maunch Beekeeping Cluster HMT Zainakote Srinagar.
- Advertisement-Artisans of catchment area of Martand Chainstitch & Crewel Embroidery Cluster Ranipora Anantnag to get enrolled with cluster.
- Swavalamban Crisis Responsive Fund (SCRF)
- Notice inviting tender for Designing, Development and Maintenance of Secure Web Portal under Thematic Intervention for Sukhnag Sozni Cluster Rudbugh Budgam and Martand Crewel & Chain Stitch Cluster Anantnag.
- SHORT TERM QUOTATION NOTICE FOR SUPPLY OF ITEMS TO BE USED IN DYEING, WASHING, TRACING AT SUKHNAG SOZNI CLUSTER, RUDBUGH BUDGAM AND MARTAND CHAIN STITCH CLUSTER ANANTNAG.
Government Schemes & Initiatives
Government of India has approved the introduction of a new credit linked subsidy programme called Prime Minister‟s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) by merging the two schemes that were in operation till 31.03.2008 namely Prime Minister‟s Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) and Rural employment Generation Programme (REGP) for generation of employment opportunities through establishment of micro enterprises in rural as well as urban areas.
To harness and divert the energy and enthusiasm of the youth of the state for establishment of the productive enterprise in micro industrial sector and to create employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas of the state, a new credit linked subsidy programme namely J&K Rural Employment Generation Programme (JKREGP) has been approved. The programme will be implemented by J&K Khadi & Village Industries Board & the subsidy will be routed.
With a view to making the traditional industries more productive and competitive and facilitating their sustainable development, the Govt. of India announced setting up of a fund for regeneration of traditional industries, with an initial allocation of Rs 100 crore. Pursuant to this announcement, a Central Sector Scheme titled the “Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI)” was approved at a total cost of Rs 97.25 crore. It was implemented by the MSME.
The National SC/ST Hub has been set up to provide professional support to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Entrepreneurs to fulfil the obligations under the Central Government Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises Order 2012, adopt applicable business practices and leverage the Stand-Up India initiative.The Hub would be implemented by the Ministry of MSME through National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC)
ABOUT J&K KVIB
Sustainable development of Village and Traditional Industries by planning, promoting and organising Khadi, Village and Micro Industries Sector in the State. Facilitate creation of employment opportunities for unemployed youth, artisans by helping them to establish their own village / micro industrial units.